The iMedConsent™ solution standardizes and automates the informed consent and other patient communication processes. This web-based tool prepares procedure-specific consent forms for more than 2,300 treatments and procedures. The clinical content library includes anatomical images, pre-procedure and discharge instructions, drug monographs, and over 4,000 patient education documents.
- Trusted by more than 200 hospitals, and in thousands of physician practices.
- Prints customized forms or it may be configured to electronically manage documents.
- Signatures may be obtained using digitized signature capture pads or tablet computers – including the Apple iPad.
- Signed documents may be automatically stored to the EHR or to the document management system thus eliminating scanning and ensuring that critical documents are never lost or misplaced.
- Essential to efforts to reduce risk and enhance patient safety.
- Ensures accreditation and regulatory compliance while supporting meaningful use requirements.
The iMedConsent™ solution is available in three varieties:
iMedConsent PE is designed to meet the needs of individual providers or small practices.
iMedConsent Hosted allows for rapid deployment of a non-interfaced hosted web solution for hospitals, health systems, Accountable Care Organizations and large physician practices.
iMedConsent Enterprise is designed for hospitals, health systems, Accountable Care Organizations and large practices wishing to interface with existing ADT, EHR and document management systems, and for entities seeking a completely paperless solution.