iMedConsent™ Enterprise assists hospitals, health networks and large practices in standardizing and automating the informed consent process and other important disclosures.
Standard features of iMedConsent™ Enterprise include:
- Comprehensive content library.
- Integration with other healthcare IT applications including the EMR and document management systems.
- Optional Electronic signature capture for a paperless process.
- Automatic creation of progress note to document encounter.
- Advance directives module.
- “Distributed” program access for affiliated physicians with surgical privileges at the facility (no WAN/LAN access required).
- On-site implementation and training.
- English and Spanish language documents
For a listing of all product features, please see the product matrix.
The iMedConsent™ Enterprise application reduces costs by:
- Eliminating costly OR delays due to lost or misplaced informed consent documents.
- Ending the need to scan hard copies of informed consent documents.
- Addressing the risk of non-compliance with Joint Commission, CMS, DNV or HFAP requirements related to informed consent.
- Improving patient-provider communications, thus reducing the risk of malpractice claims.